Thursday, June 11, 2015

Time For An Update!

Hello fine folk of the internet, I felt like I should give everyone a quick update here. If you've noticed its been a few weeks since I've been active and I wholeheartedly apologize for that.

With a hectic finals week for the semester, and starting up a brand new season at the amusement park I work for (running an admissions department isn't easy) I've been a bit short on time as of late.

However I'm pleased to say that there will be a wealth of content on the way. I've been playing The Witcher 3 and Splatoon lately, both of which have stirred up a lot of feeling and ideas in me about gaming. Also E3, the most exciting time of the year, is right around the corner. As such, I will definitely have a lot to talk about over the next couple weeks. So look forward to it.

Just a couple exciting notes too. First off, I'd like to tell you about an editorial series that I hope will run for a long time is going to be starting up soon here on Optional Analysis. All I will say at this time, the series will be called Life Lessons. Also exciting , season two of Playing with Perspective has officially started! Our first episode is all about E3, so I hope you'll take a listen here,

https://soundcloud.com/playing-with-perspective/season-2-episode-1june-9th-electronics-entertainment-excitement

Look forward to some exciting news to be forthcoming about Playing with Perspective and YouTube in the coming months.

Cheers,
Hayes

No comments: